2014 SEC Predictions
With college football less than a week away, here are 14 things I expect to see happen in the 2014 season:
14. After a week two loss to Ohio, Kentucky Athletic Director Mitch Barnhart replaces Mark Stoops with basketball coach John Calipari saying "He's a proven coach who has won more games".
13. Les Miles' confusion will result in LSU running at least one fake field goal on third down.
12. Mississippi State has to delay stadium renovations due to excessive fines paid to the NCAA for use of cowbells.
11. Vanderbilt will win at least one game entirely by implementing a physics equation they worked up at halftime.
10. Mad that he wasn't named the starter in Cleveland, Johnny Manziel returns to A&M.
9. At least once, if not more, Steve Spurrier will vote South Carolina number 1 in the coaches poll.
8. Ole Miss will probably beat Presbyterian.
7. Gus Malzahn's obsession with sweater vests becomes increasingly bizarre and outlandish, culminating in the entire team wearing sweater vests for the Iron Bowl.
6. Despite Tennessee only scoring twice during the game, the band will still play Rocky Top 95 times.
5. Arkansas will blame every loss on the opposing offense unfairly going too fast.
4. Not being able to take it anymore, Will Muschamp enters the Georgia game at linebacker.
3. Missouri wins the Big XII.
2. The entire second string will start an SEC game for Georgia after the entire first string gets injured.
1. Due to human error in the Selection Committee, 9-3 Alabama plays a 7-5 Notre Dame in the Championship.